Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lead me not into temptation...

Oh no. I'm in trouble.

I have mentioned before my love affair with Sabon, the awesome store Tiger and I found in Chicago. I made a large purchase while I was there. I sent my friend to the store when he was there visiting in December to make another purchase for me.

I love their products.

I was sitting at work today minding my own business and my phone rang. It was the girl from Sabon. Temptress.

She was calling to tell me about a special offer. An offer only available to their very best customers. An offer that can't be found anywhere else.

Free shipping. On a $50 order. No sales tax on a phone order.

I went down the hall to get willpower. Will was not available. Tiger provided nothing. Tiger got online to make her list.

As soon as Tiger gives me her list, I'm going to make mine. Don't I deserve something new from my favorite store?

I have not purchased anything for myself in months. Perhaps this will be a "payment" for not having my nails put back on yet?

Time to shop!

No comments: