Monday, December 7, 2009

Living inspired is born in the awareness that this is it! We have one chance at life. And the wonderful gift we are given every morning is the choice of how we are going to live that moment, that day.
~Sally Cofer-Lindberg

I saw this quote today in my inbox (you can subscribe to a daily inspirational message by clicking here) and it made me start to think of how I am choosing to spend my days. Do I want to spend them happy or angry? Sad and hurt or happy and positive?

People who choose to live negatively are not only buzzkills for those of us who are happy, but they create darkness and breed negativity wherever they go. Reminds me of that old saying of how we all make people smile; some when we come and some when we go.

Some people would rather stew in bitterness and hate than to make a choice to go ahead and walk down the happy road.

I also don't think it was a coincidence to see this quote on a Monday morning...with all of the complaining about hating Mondays...we all know that Monday comes every week. We should be thankful we get to see another one, don't you think?

No comments: