Thursday, December 25, 2008

Survival

We survived the holiday. A smattering of photos from today's festivities, here and at my parents' house.


I'm thankful that Ella "got it" this year and was excited for her presents when she woke up. I wish I could have caught her initial reaction on camera. Next year, I will be standing by her presents ready when she comes out of her room. (Helpful tip to include in the next "How to be a mommy" book in case anyone happens to be writing one. Also don't forget to include the checklist so that cookies and milk are never forgotten, birthday cakes are always ordered in time, and the medicine cabinet always has the essentials...while I'm at it, it might not be a bad idea to have a checklist of every member in the family so you make sure you take pictures of them all...hi Cory, Seth, Ashton, and Anthony! *waves wildly at her beautiful nephews*)
Unloading the car is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm beat. It is time for a new Christmas tradition to start at my house - a cold, refreshing beverage to end Christmas Day. Since I have already had milk and water, I guess I'm left with no choice than to partake in a Bud Light.

No comments: