Sunday, January 25, 2009

Like Mother...Like Daughter

I'm frightened. Scared out of my mind.


She's just like me. Mini-Marcie.


I have heard that I should think of myself, double it, and that is what I'm going to have with my daughter. She's going to the basement when she is 5. I will feed her, bathe her, and allow some daylight to get to her...but that's it. (Of course this is a joke... no need to come and take her from me. But I'm really scared.)


Proof positive:


She went to the drawer where I keep the koozies and selected one. Then she put her sippy cup in it. Oh my.
Can you see why I am scared? I know I didn't know what a koozy was until I was at least 7 or 8. She's 2.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

You did not know about koozies untill you were at least 15 or 16. Sorry no such thing when you were 7 or 8.
I would not put her in the basement yet...give her untill she is at least 13, then just chain her up in the backyard!
Oh, did I forget to say something about paybacks:)
Love Mom