Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I swear...it's not that bad...


I posted before about my shoe addiction. I thought I would take a picture of my shoe closet. I had to post two pics so you can get the "full" effect, and I still was not successful in capturing the entire closet. The top photo cut off the top shelf in there, which is full mostly of handbags. The second picture shows the stack on the floor and hidden ones in the back. I'm contemplating moving some clothes out of there and installing some more shelves to hold more shoes...
So for today, I'm thankful for my shoes. Maybe in a few days, I will share my jewelry collection. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope, not that bad at all.

I hear you on the jewelry situation, especially since the Premier parties have started to really pop up around here. I've been invited to four in the past two months! Chad's beginning to think I'm nuts!