Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miscellaneous Musings

Some crazy guy called me fat yesterday. Yes, he is totally a lunatic for saying that to me. I should have popped him, and I probably would have if I had not been on a high after the OSU game. So crazy guy should thank Ohio State for saving his ass. After I gave him the look of death, he started to backpeddle and explained that he meant p-h-a-t, not f-a-t. Whatev. Phat is not in my dictionary and to be quite honest, I must not be as cool as I think because I don't really even know what phat means. I heard later that lunatic guy did provide a thorough explanation to others about it after I stalked, er I mean walked briskly, away. But that doesn't matter. Did I mention to him when I saw him yesterday that I think he is bat shit crazy? No. Because it is not nice to say that someone is bat shit crazy even if it is true. I talked to him as if he were a normal member of society and refrained from my opinions clouding our smoke break time together.

Next time I see him, I won't be so nice. I may just walk up and tell him I think he is bat shit crazy and then maybe go on about how cool bat shit is and the different kinds of research being performed on it. You know, turn it into a total compliment. That might really confuse him and give him something to think about for a long time.

Speaking of crazy, is it really so crazy that I like ketchup but not tomatoes? Or that I like cherry flavored things but not cherries?

No comments: